TOGO is seeking a Consultant to create a 5–7-year Strategic Plan as a road map to better serve its mission to promote transportation options and a balanced transportation system for current and future transportation landscapes. The Consultant will develop a series of recommended goals, objectives, strategies, and actions for the organization that cover shorter (3-5 year) and longer-term (5-7 year) time frames.
TOGO is a nonprofit organization created by transportation options professionals in the late 1990s. TOGO’s leadership consists of a Board of Directors and Officers, all of whom voluntarily serve the organization. Funding is through annual member dues. TOGO’s mission is to promote transportation options and balanced transportation systems across Oregon through advocacy, programming, policies, and services. Further information about TOGO can be accessed at togo-oregon.org
Closing Date and Time. All Proposals must be received by 5 pm on or before October 2 (“Closing Date and Time”).
Click the link below to access the Request for Proposals and Scope of Work Document.
SECTION 2: Proposer Submittal and Other Requirements
- Cover Letter: Proposer must submit a cover letter summarizing the Proposal.
- Contact information: Proposer must submit the name and title of its primary contact regarding this RFP, the business name, the primary address, the primary contact’s telephone, and email. Proposal length: Proposals shall be no longer than 5 pages excluding cover letter and firm resume.
- Firm Resume: Proposer must submit a firm resume outlining experience with similar planning processes.
- References: Proposer must submit a list of three clients and contact information for whom similar goods and services have been provided.
- Project Approach: Proposer must submit an overview of a proposed project approach and high-level timeline.
- Key Personnel: Proposer must provide a list of key personnel who will be assigned to the project. This list will include each individual’s name, title, qualifications, and areas of expertise.
- Budget: Proposer shall provide a total price for goods and services. Project amount is not-to-exceed $10,000. Budget should include non-reoccurring expenses such as travel.
- Submittal: Proposer shall submit an electronic copy before proposal deadline to Derek Hofbauer, TOGO Board Member and Communications Committee Chair, at [email protected]. If you have questions about the application process, please reach out to Derek at 541-548-9534.