September 1 at 10 AM – Get There Challenge Partner Toolkit. Will you be promoting October’s annual Get There Challenge? Join us to see what to expect and find resources for promoting the Challenge. Register here!
September 9 at10 AM – Social Media Savvy!
Social media has shown substantial staying power as a top outreach and engagement tool. Today around seven-in-ten Americans (72%) use social media to connect with one another, share information, engage with content, and entertain each other (Pew Research Center, April 2021). Yet, there are many layers and nuances to effectively reaching and engaging audiences on the many different social media platforms in use today.
Join Get There program team members Kelly Bantle, Principal of Allegiant Strategies NW, and Sydney Herbst, Programs Specialist at Alta Planning + Design, for an insightful and interactive session on how to get more out of social media (even if you’re working with a shoestring budget).
What you’ll get out of this training:
• Maximize audience reach and engagement
• Grow your follower base + digital brand
• Tips for creating impactful content
• Placement strategies for optimal impact (organic and paid)
• Social media budgeting and optimization
• Tracking metrics and making real time adjustments
• Ask questions and talk through challenges/issues